By automating recurring invoice approval workflows, every invoice goes to the right person error-free.
The most cost-effective| feature rich| flexible| automated| high-speed digital invoice
Approval Solution on the market.
Don’t waste any more time and money on invoice approval chaos. Intelligently verify, communicate, and approve all your invoices digitally and from anywhere, error-free.
Who uses Flowers for digital invoice approvals?
With easy to setup invoice approval rules, approval limits, and workflow automations, accountants and their teams get full control over their invoice workflow processes.
Appointed approval personnel maintain a 360 degree view of invoice workflow completeness, product delivery confirmation, price & payment accuracy, and the overall invoice workflow process.
Flexible rule-based approvals automatically route specific invoices to middle managers or C-Level executives for additional scrutiny and approval, e.g. invoices over € 1,000 go to the CFO before payment.
Flowers business benefits
A single source of truth for everyone.
Prevent all potential errors
Prevent invoice fraud
If suspicious behavior is suspected, access the full invoice lifecycle to ensure all approval stakeholders are mutually satisfied before invoice payment.
Achieve business transparency
Our fully digitalized invoice approval workflows maintain full transparency, guarantee payments on time, and eliminate manual process inconsistencies.
Create reliable audit trails
Empowering authorized approvers through full visibility of every stage of the invoice approval process to quickly clear any uncertainties and anomalies that come into question
Get accurate financial reporting
Avoid company financial troubles caused by lost invoices, overpaid invoices, underpaid invoices, and fraudulent invoices.
Reduce invoice approval costs
Hyperautomated invoice approval workflows dramatically reduce human labor costs while additionally eliminating the cost of time wasted on maintaining paper, signature folders, official stamps, etc.
Customized features for every user group
We custom-build all our features for Accountants, Approvers, and Management—something our customers love.
Flowers smartphone app
Approve all your open invoices from anywhere, anytime, with our Invoice Approval Smartphone App. Like all our solutions, it’s fast, simple, & stress-free.
Automatic document import & export
We automatically fetch invoices from your accounting inbox.
We automatically fetch scanned invoices from your scanned inbox.
Dropbox, OneDrive, G-Drive, SharePoint, WebDav, and beyond.
Mass-uploading is fine
by us. Any volume works as well.
Send any documents in any amounts via your preferred APIs.
The two most frequently asked questions
We integrate with them all. With 5,200+ APIs & connectors we are confident that Flowers can connect quickly and securely.
No problem. We’ve you covered in both directions.
The EU Whistleblower Directive, which was adopted in 2019, requires all EU member states to establish rules to protect whistleblowers and to ensure that legal protection is provided to those who report breaches of EU law in certain areas. The Directive requires organizations with 50 or more employees to set up internal reporting channels for whistleblowers by December 17, 2021, and to inform employees and the public about the channels. However, the exact requirements and timelines for implementation may vary slightly between different EU member states.
In Germany, a whistleblowing system became mandatory for some organizations with the adoption of the EU Whistleblower Directive. Specifically, organizations with 50 or more employees are required to implement an internal whistleblowing system that meets certain standards, such as ensuring confidentiality and protecting whistleblowers from retaliation. This requirement was supposed to be implemented into national law by December 17, 2021, but the deadline was missed. The German Bundestag passed the law on December 16, 2022, but the Bundesrat refused to approve it on February 10, 2023, so a specific timeline for implementation is currently uncertain, but it is safe to say that the new Whistleblower Protection Act will come into force very soon.
Yes, similar to other processes established in Flowers, it is possible to limit permissions and access rights for individual steps and personalized workflows in your organization. It is crucial to ensure that the correct individuals are assigned to each workflow step, and we are more than willing to provide assistance with this matter.
You have the option to establish specific deadlines for each step within your processes. This means that each task must be finished within a designated timeframe. Our advanced notification system guarantees that the appropriate individual or their delegate will receive a notification at the appropriate time. In addition you can make sure your staff receives push notifications by using our Whistleblower Software App.
A whistleblower is a person who discloses information about illegal, unethical or improper activities within an organization. The term refers to someone who practices whistleblowing by bringing wrongdoing or violations of laws or company policies to the public's attention. Whistleblowers may be internal or external and may be protected by law enforcement, the media or other organizations that perceive the public interest in exposing wrongdoing.
The EU Whistleblower Directive is a European Union legal regulation that aims to protect whistleblowers across the EU. The directive was adopted in 2019 and must be transposed into national law by all EU member states by December 17, 2021.
Under the directive, workers who report violations of EU law must be protected from discrimination and retaliation by employers. The violations can occur in a variety of areas, including environmental protection, consumer protection, public procurement and taxation.
The directive also calls for the establishment of secure and confidential reporting systems in companies and government agencies so that whistleblowers can report violations without fear of retaliation. In addition, member states must ensure that whistleblowers have access to adequate information and support to assert their rights.
The EU Whistleblower Directive is an important step towards improving transparency and fighting corruption and malpractice in the EU.
Customers picking Flowers
- We’ve noticed that long-standing ERP providers no longer bring the flexibility or modernity that’s required nowadays. Not only in terms of the user interface, design, and short-term development, but also in terms of being able to make changes at short notice. We see Flowers as a company of the future.Flowers-Software GmbH+49 (0) 89 2500 3800 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.flowers-software.de/https://www.flowers-software.de/typo3conf/ext/template_flowers_software/Resources/Public/Images/logo_dark.svgHansastr. 1080686München5
- We have so many different approval workflows that are all different, and no one is like any other. And finding exactly that was very important to us, and we didn't see that with the others.Flowers-Software GmbH+49 (0) 89 2500 3800 email@example.com://www.flowers-software.de/https://www.flowers-software.de/typo3conf/ext/template_flowers_software/Resources/Public/Images/logo_dark.svgHansastr. 1080686München5
- Using Flowers already results in a 75% time savings after 8 weeks of use.Flowers-Software GmbH+49 (0) 89 2500 3800 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.flowers-software.de/https://www.flowers-software.de/typo3conf/ext/template_flowers_software/Resources/Public/Images/logo_dark.svgHansastr. 1080686München5
- Flowers is a great program. It's a lot of fun to work with and workflows has become a lot more efficient.Flowers-Software GmbH+49 (0) 89 2500 3800 email@example.com://www.flowers-software.de/https://www.flowers-software.de/typo3conf/ext/template_flowers_software/Resources/Public/Images/logo_dark.svgHansastr. 1080686München5
- Finally, an intelligent software that understands our needs.Flowers-Software GmbH+49 (0) 89 2500 3800 firstname.lastname@example.org://www.flowers-software.de/https://www.flowers-software.de/typo3conf/ext/template_flowers_software/Resources/Public/Images/logo_dark.svgHansastr. 1080686München5
- Flowers makes it incredibly easy to live the process-oriented approach.Flowers-Software GmbH+49 (0) 89 2500 3800 email@example.com://www.flowers-software.de/https://www.flowers-software.de/typo3conf/ext/template_flowers_software/Resources/Public/Images/logo_dark.svgHansastr. 1080686München5
Build insanely cost-effective invoice approval workflows
Saving you money by getting work done faster is our No.1 goal. With our no-code Workflow Builder and process templates you can manage all your invoice approval workflows quickly and easily. We’re saving our customers more money than any other invoice approval solution on the market.
Awesome savings you can expect
faster workflows. Fully digitalized—no paper, no email, no stamps,
lower workflow operational costs. Simple to implement, simple to use, and simple to scale.
reduction in time and costs for paper, signature folders, official stamps, errors & missed discounts.
no expensive training courses needed. You are ready to go in 15 minutes - it’s intuitively simple!
Calculate your cost savings
A quick guideline for invoice approval cost savings